Prospect Tracker Forum

Tony-OH

I also have the problem of no forums available to view

Are you are plus member? If you are, PM me your CCbill confirmation number and I'll make sure your account here reflects the membership. Thanks.

If you are not, please consider joining in order to get full access.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

First off I think the prospect tracker is a fantastic tool and I check it daily for updates. It really gives you a great indication on how a prospect is doing.

One small idea I have, maybe for next year is if in the bio, in the first post, it could also include when the prospect was drafted and in which round. At least for me that would be a great tool to see if the prospect is on track etc...

First off I think the prospect tracker is a fantastic tool and I check it daily for updates. It really gives you a great indication on how a prospect is doing.

One small idea I have, maybe for next year is if in the bio, in the first post, it could also include when the prospect was drafted and in which round. At least for me that would be a great tool to see if the prospect is on track etc...

We've been meaning to get more info in the bio portions. Thanks for the reminder.

Archived