Guess what I just found out???

glorydays

And I can't believe one Orioles fan is trashing another and defending these practices which give that sense of entitlement to the Yankees and Red Sox fans. further.

Ironic, considering you still haven't addressed the fact, that you questioned people's fandom for agreeing with the umpire when they called Andino out.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A troll in my books, is

You´re telling me what you think a troll is. This IS what a troll is:

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevance to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

This defines J TREA to a tee. There should be a SNOOPY picture of it next to the definition in the urban dictionary.

P.S. And if anyone thinks that J TREA never attacks anyone, simply go to the game thread in which he questioned the fandom of other posters simply because they thought that Robert Andino was out. You don´t necessarily have to go on a profanity-laced tirade to be considered attacking someone. You don´t necessarily have to insult someone with a name when you do what TREA does ....................... pees on your leg, tells you it is raining, and then denies any responsibility whatsoever for anything that he said, and/or gives ridiculous explanations for what he "really" meant. I myself have been guilty of an occasional attack. But I also have said "My bad" when I was wrong countless times, including in today´s game thread when I criticized Luke Scott´s range in left when he wasn´t even out there tonight (DUH, OFFNY). :rolleyes: In other words, I (at least to a degree) try to own up to things that I have said when I am wrong/mistaken ........ which is usually about 80 - 90 percent of the time. :o

Archived