vs. RED SOX 4/28

OFFNY

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. a few thoughts.. One, Nick Markakis needs to hustle more in RF. If you are going to put up a sub .650 OPS as a right fielder, you might want to hustle after a ball in the gap and not assume it was going to be a single. Two, Brutal inning for Reynolds. He's terrible at coming in on slow rollers and my God his at bats are becoming unwatchable. We were all willing to live with the low average and high strike outs, but no pop to boot is not good. Our defense let us down in that inning... BTW, is there any pitcher in baseball who gives up more hits on 0-2 then JJ?

Ok. a few thoughts.. One, Nick Markakis needs to hustle more in RF. If you are going to put up a sub .650 OPS as a right fielder, you might want to hustle after a ball in the gap and not assume it was going to be a single. Two, Brutal inning for Reynolds. He's terrible at coming in on slow rollers and my God his at bats are becoming unwatchable. We were all willing to live with the low average and high strike outs, but no pop to boot is not good. Our defense let us down in that inning... BTW, is there any pitcher in baseball who gives up more hits on 0-2 then JJ?

So in other words, it's time to turn on the draft? ;)

Maybe Buck should give Nick a day off. Appears to be tired.

Archived