vs. RED SOX 4/28

OFFNY

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I live right across Russell St. from Camden Yards, closer to the stadium than some of the Ravens lots. Would it be douchey for me to post a general thread on the ticket exchange forum and offer the use of my visitor's parking pass in exchange for a single spare ticket for whenever people have an extra ticket?

I always buy the $10 upper reserve seats and then go sit in the $55 box seats where the ushers know me, so I have no leg to stand on to criticize you.

So I live right across Russell St. from Camden Yards, closer to the stadium than some of the Ravens lots. Would it be douchey for me to post a general thread on the ticket exchange forum and offer the use of my visitor's parking pass in exchange for a single spare ticket for whenever people have an extra ticket?

Sounds fine to me.

Has anybody else bought those scratch-off tickets for the double play contest? I don't usually do scratch-offs but I bought a few last year for the Reese's promotion and broke even. If you check the website, it shows who is the fan of the game in advance so if I get picked I am going to have a bunch of people over to root for double plays...

Archived