vs. MARINERS 5 / 12

OFFNY

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are busting on Vargas, but he is throwing the ball beautifully. Down consistently, on corners, throwing all his pitches for strikes, getting ahead

Sometimes the pitchers just have it going on. Tonight, Vargas has been very good. Hopefully, we'll pop one and it won't matter how good he pitched overall.

This is Zach's last inning, Vargas has out pitched him. I have said that. Pitch count is going to cost Zach a win. I think the O's win it late.

You guys are busting on Vargas, but he is throwing the ball beautifully. Down consistently, on corners, throwing all his pitches for strikes, getting ahead

Sometimes the pitchers just have it going on. Tonight, Vargas has been very good. Hopefully, we'll pop one and it won't matter how good he pitched overall.

I was just going to say. Imagine Mariners fans... "Another great start wasted! I hate this team! Couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper bag!"

This is Zach's last inning, Vargas has out pitched him. I have said that. Pitch count is going to cost Zach a win. I think the O's win it late.

How is giving up more hits in less IP outpitching? I will wait for your ridiculous response.

Why do you keep saying that Vargas has outpitched Britton? Britton's given up less than half the base-runners that Vargas has.

Jesus, Allah, Muhammad, and whoever else will listen; please let Mark Reynolds make solid contact with a baseball. I know its a lot to ask but I really think the guy has been punished enough and learned his lesson.

How is giving up more hits in less IP outpitching? I will wait for your ridiculous response.
Why do you keep saying that Vargas has outpitched Britton? Britton's given up less than half the base-runners that Vargas has.

Because he has an equivalent result with an inning or more less pitches. To me, that means Zach got out pitched.

I always wondered who the guy that voted was

Hehe, you can send unlimited free SMS with Google Voice. I'll vote in Britton; he earned it. Though I think Andino and Wieters will probably also be up for the vote.

It's at least 100 people voting though, because the results are usually something like 12%, 83%, etc.

Archived