"Should Draft" v2.0

A little shameless plug. DiamondScape Scouting will be releasing our second "Should Draft" of the season at 8pm EDT tonight. It will be in chat form with encouraged reader participation and questions. We'll post comments and answer questions throughout -- hopefully wrapping everything up within an 1.5 hrs. If you don't want to show up but have draft related questions, feel free to DM me here or email the site at admin@diamondscapescouting.com

Here is where the town hall/chat/draft will take place: http://tinyurl.com/6758co8

O's pick 4th, so if you are just interested in talking about them, it should take place right at the beginning at 8:10 or so.

Thanks for your support; I appreciate it!

Interesting. Stotle doesn't seem to carry the command concerns that others carry. In fact, if it weren't for Stotle, I'd probably not even consider him. I love his bullishness on the guy though, so I too am quite intrigued.

Interesting. Stotle doesn't seem to carry the command concerns that others carry. In fact, if it weren't for Stotle, I'd probably not even consider him. I love his bullishness on the guy though, so I too am quite intrigued.

Yeah he's been very high on him through the season. Not my personal favorite pick there, I have him a couple spots lower, but he's got a great eye for talent, so I wouldn't argue the pick much either.

Archived