I get so antsy on the day after an off day

Frobby

I have to say it - I hate off days. And as hard as it is to get through that day without going stir crazy, by the time the next afternoon rolls around (i.e., right now), I almost can't stand it any more.

Baseball is my drug, and I need my fix. NOW.

P.S. -- Don't even talk to me about the offseason.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday off days are the worst.

No baseball from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday night. Ahhhh !

Well, we were treated to the Yankees, the Red Sox, and the D-Rays all losing yesterday, even though our beloved Orioles were not on the playing field themselves. :)

I have to say it - I hate off days. And as hard as it is to get through that day without going stir crazy, by the time the next afternoon rolls around (i.e., right now), I almost can't stand it any more.

I agree!!! It's hard to take Monday days off...this monday was even worse because my son didn't even have a game to distract me for a little while...Off days suck but I GUESS we need them :)

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PjFoQxjgbrs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaHAvEEbQOE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaHAvEEbQOE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I resemble this remark, I agree completely. I HATE the off days....

-Don

Well Frank, TECHNICALLY there is no off day. We had a game on Sunday against the Royals, and we have a game on Monday against the Athletics. But, come on. Who are we kidding ??? Today's game was an afternoon game ....... an EARLY afternoon game, that started at 12:35 PM. Tomorrow, the game doesn't start until 10:05 PM (Eastern Time). That means no game tonight, no game tomorrow afternoon, and no game tomorrow at 7:05, or even 8:05 for that matter. Frank, youuuuuuu is gonna be Jonesing !!! :laughlol: :)

I had to work today, but was able to watch the replay on MASN. Thankfully on the off day last Monday I was at the Philly game checking out the stadium. They have some cool things going on up there, but nothing that's earth shattering. All in all it reminded me of what Nats Park should be like.

Archived