I get so antsy on the day after an off day

Frobby

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was losing interest (still watched), but now that I'm back working (nights) I get real antsy. Saturday and Sunday only for me. Can't even get them on the radio.

Little break this week with them on the west coast...

Scott, does your boss know that you are an ORIOLE FAN ??? If not, perhaps you can tell him/her, and I am sure that they won't have a problem letting you work 2 nights a week, but still pay you for 5 nights so you can continue watching more O's games. And if by some small chance he/she decides to NOT let you take off 3 (paid) nights per week, tell me, and I'll go down there and punch him in his ****ing face.

Scott, does your boss know that you are an ORIOLE FAN ??? If not, perhaps you can tell him/her, and I am sure that they won't have a problem letting you work 2 nights a week, but still pay you for 5 nights so you can continue watching more O's games. And if by some small chance he/she decides to NOT let you take off 3 (paid) nights per week, tell me, and I'll go down there and punch him in his ****ing face.

It's not that. We have radios everywhere. But the closest affiliate is about 30 miles. And radio reception in a machine shop is REALLY bad. I'd def listen if I could.

I need an off day for a change. The O's west coast swing has screwed with my sleep and their usual losing ways has screwed with my mind. I need an off day as bad as the team. It is welcome relief at this point. I have little optimism for games anymore. The near constant drum of beatdowns has grown old. I welcome off days now as respite from the onslaught.

I need an off day for a change. The O's west coast swing has screwed with my sleep and their usual losing ways has screwed with my mind. I need an off day as bad as the team. It is welcome relief at this point. I have little optimism for games anymore. The near constant drum of beatdowns has grown old. I welcome off days now as respite from the onslaught.

Steve, you got the worst of both worlds. :( You stayed up late for the O's, and they lost. At least if they had won, it may have at least seemed like it was worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived