vs. BLUE JAYS 6/4

OFFNY

Arrieta is overthrowing. He can't get the ball down. This is going to be a long, painful game.

Heh, and our little friend linear extrapolation (I've seen it done by some others in the game threads) tells us that by the end of nine innings, the Jays will have won 9 - 0. :P

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arrieta is overthrowing. He can't get the ball down. This is going to be a long, painful game.

Heh, and our little friend linear extrapolation (I've seen it done by some others in the game threads) tells us that by the end of nine innings, the Jays will have won 9 - 0. :P

Hell they can forfeit now and save the bullpen five innings of work.

Heh, that was very nearly an intentional walk to Reimold. With his numbers, it's no wonder he didn't want to give him a pitch he can hit. Of course Andino won't do crap, so we may as well have been given our third out after that walk.

Edit: Yep, called it. Worst. Leadoff. Man. Ever. (and that's a feat; BRob isn't exactly on his best behavior this year.)

Heh, that was very nearly an intentional walk to Reimold. With his numbers, it's no wonder he didn't want to give him a pitch he can hit. Of course Andino won't do crap, so we may as well have been given our third out after that walk.

Yea, it's painful how the O's have to fear turning other teams' lineups over, but other teams seem to benefit from doing it to ours.

Arrieta's killing me here. The guy is beating himself.

Archived