vs. CARDINALS 6/29

Aglets

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing the Kelly record is the Orioles record? When was it set?

1977. I don't know if it is the Oriole record since 1954. I only know that Kelly had a 19-game hitting streak because Phil Rizzuto mentioned in when I was watching a Yankees-Orioles games on WPIX television in 1978.

George Sisler is not in our franchise. I dont care what how they want to group it. Just leave the Brown stats out.

George Sisler is in our franchise whether you like it or not. You don't like it, tough luck.

1977. I don't know if it is the Oriole record since 1954. I only know that Kelly had a 19-game hitting streak because Phil Rizzuto mentioned in when I was watching a Yankees-Orioles games on WPIX television in 1978.

Couldn't resist looking it up. The Kelly streak is tied for 10th all-time by an Oriole and Davis sits at number one with a 30 game streak from 1998.

http://www.oobleck.com/orioles/records/hitstreak.html

George Sisler is in our franchise whether you like it or not. You don't like it, tough luck.

Baltimore takes teams and starts again. They dont count the Browns records for the Ravens do they? St. Louis is dead to me.

Baltimore takes teams and starts again. They dont count the Browns records for the Ravens do they? St. Louis is dead to me.

The Browns are officially part of our franchise, as are the 1901 Milwaukee Brewers. What the Ravens did has nothing to do with the Orioles or the Browns. They are officially part of our franchise.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/

The Browns are officially part of our franchise, as are the 1901 Milwaukee Brewers. What the Ravens did has nothing to do with the Orioles or the Browns. They are officially part of our franchise.

Officially they can kiss my butt.

Archived