NewMarketSean

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13.5 games back of first...

10 games below .500...

10th in runs scored...

13th in runs allowed...

Thanks for an interesting first 2 months, O's.

But there's nothing new in Birdland come July 5th.

SS, DY

It was over before it started, no fan or GM outside of Baltimore thought we had a chance in the AL East. Some picked us 4th, but most picked us dead last. When .500 is a goal then you failed before you started. Baltimore Orioles, please see Baltimore Ravens!

Once again it's time to forget about winning the game, and root for the individual players. I'm enjoyng Reynolds power, hoping Nick can continue his comeback, cheering on Arrieta and Britton, and thinking about the TD and the Fall........Sigh.

Once again it's time to forget about winning the game, and root for the individual players. I'm enjoyng Reynolds power, hoping Nick can continue his comeback, cheering on Arrieta and Britton, and thinking about the TD and the Fall........Sigh.

I did that from 2002-2010.

Can't do it anymore.

Thank God that Captain Morose has declared the season over, otherwise I might have contiunued deluding myself for many months on end. I'll still be watching, because I like baseball. I admit I had higher hopes/expectations for this team (thought they'd post a winning or close-to season), but whatever.

Archived