Kevin Gregg just gained my respect

RyanW

I haven't been a fan of the guy since we signed him, but he just earned some major respect from me. It's one of the few times I've actually seen some fire out of an Oriole this season.

Not to mention, he took on Ortiz, who is one of the last people I'd want coming after me. :laughlol:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been a fan of the guy since we signed him, but he just earned some major respect from me. It's one of the few times I've actually seen some fire out of an Oriole this season.

Not to mention, he took on Ortiz, who is one of the last people I'd want coming after me. :laughlol:

Also, Gregg was limited to body-shot attempts to avoid breaking his hand, because fatso still had his batting helmet on.

Gregg threw a ball inside that Ortiz didn't like. It didn't seem intentional or anything. Just a loss of control.

Then, Ortiz hit a pop up and Gregg motioned him to go to first base. Ortiz charged the mound and things went crazy!

Gregg threw a ball inside that Ortiz didn't like. It didn't seem intentional or anything. Just a loss of control.

Then, Ortiz hit a pop up and Gregg motioned him to go to first base. Ortiz charged the mound and things went crazy!

Wow...got to find a replay of that later. Glad gregg showed some life.

Thx for posting this by the way.....

Hey, like I say, "if you can't beat them on the field, beat their @sses in the parking lot!" This didn't happen in the parking lot, but hey, at least we have shown some fire...so glad I turend off the game to watch some Dateline NBC...UGH!!!

I wish he would have landed that punch.

Wieters shoved Ortiz out of the way as well.

It's gonna be an interesting series now.

This team needs an all out war and the Red Sox are a perfect team to pick a fight with.

That was a haymaker, that would've been Alan Mills esque if it landed. Ortiz certainly deserved it. That was great as well when Wieters cleared him out of there.

It's gonna be an interesting series now.

This team needs an all out war and the Red Sox are a perfect team to pick a fight with.

I don't see anything at all bad about this fight. The Orioles needed someone to show some life and lead them. Whoda thunk it would have been Kevin Gregg.

That was a haymaker, that would've been Alan Mills esque if it landed. Ortiz certainly deserved it. That was great as well when Wieters cleared him out of there.

Yeah. Matt looked flat out pissed.

I hope these two teams go at it again tomorrow with a bench clearer. The Red Sox have shown the Orioles up for far too long.

Archived