Kevin Gregg just gained my respect

RyanW

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. Matt looked flat out pissed.

I hope these two teams go at it again tomorrow with a bench clearer. The Red Sox have shown the Orioles up for far too long.

Pretty sure the final score tonight was 10-3 and the Orioles have given up double digit runs in like 5 games straight.

I'm all for standing up for yourselves and what not... but throwing punches isn't gonna help our hapless starting rotation throw strikes.

Yeah. Matt looked flat out pissed.

I hope these two teams go at it again tomorrow with a bench clearer. The Red Sox have shown the Orioles up for far too long.

I am so pumped up after a few brews reading these posts even though I missed it...can you say "DIRTY BIRDS!!!!???" We've gotta get jacked up about SOMETHING!!! My hope is it lights a fire under every player on the team's ass...if not, it's pointless in baseball to fight. Being a losing team who fights, just makes you suck all the more.

LMAO! Gregg fought like such a wus! Sure know how to end a game. I say we fight every game! Were not gonna win anytime soon. Maybe this got Peter Angelos attention and he notices were on a 5 game lose streak and might cut/move someone. Ps Gregg sucks at pitching, SUCKS. Thank you.:laughlol:

Pretty sure the final score tonight was 10-3 and the Orioles have given up double digit runs in like 5 games straight.

I'm all for standing up for yourselves and what not... but throwing punches isn't gonna help our hapless starting rotation throw strikes.

Your right....but isn't good to hear they are not going accept being a door matt at least?

That was the most valuable thing Gregg has done for this team all year. When he was acquired, Andy and Buck both mentioned he was the kind of guy who could lead a bullpen. This is what they were talking about. I don't care about the run he allowed. I'm proud he conducted himself as he did.

Archived