Dustin Pedroia - 2B

Adrian Gonzalez - 1B

Kevin Youkilis - 3B

David Ortiz - DH

Josh Reddick - LF

Jarrod Saltalamacchia - C

J.D. Drew - RF

Marco Scutaro - SS

John Lackey - RHP (5-8, 7.47 ERA) http://jakegamer.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/jal_747_newcolours_arp_750pix.jpg

Considering that Lackey's ERA qualifies him for transatlantic flights, I will be disappointed if the O's can't put a hurting on him.

We have had very little to brag about lately, so I figured I would take a shot at them while I could. :o:)

I think the odds favor a beanball war tonight. Lackey is old school and is having a rough year. Simon doesn't have great control and I doubt the O's will put up with much tonight. Tighten up those chinstraps, it might be a rough one.

The last game thread I kept up with was early in the season for the Texas DH. I had never follwed one before, so after that I stopped for fear of cursing the team. However, tonight I will be here because I can not watch on the TV.

Let us hope for an O's win. No BullS###. Just beat them.

One of the high points for me last year was the fact that Baltimore played .500 with Boston. I happened to catch one of their final meetings on XM, and it was with the Boston feed. They were really dissapointed that Baltimore was one of the reasons why they did not make the play-offs.

Archived