VS Red Sox 7/9

Satyr3206

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had hopes for a win. Not gonna happen. Now I hope they can keep them below 10.

These Red Sox commentators really suck. They keep talking about coming to Fenway South after the break. They also keep yapping about how did the team meeting work out in Texas.

Man, it sucks trying to follow this team right now. It does not matter what people say, they are right. This team just hurts watching it.

I don't want Hendrickson to get ejected or suspended. He's a good pitcher. :(

I say we let him get 2 outs then bring in Viola for the beanball.

No, really, Hendrickson is not a good pitcher. Please don't say that based on the first two innings you've ever seen him pitch.

The Sox are so emotive when something bad happens. Dudes, it's the course of the game. You WILL record outs. You WILL fail to produce runs with runners on base. Get used to it, a-holes, and stop roid raging every time you hit a ground ball.

Did you see the way that guy slammed his helmet to the ground when he hit into a DP? That's totally unprofessional.

These guys are so punch-drunk on winning 30 - 0 that any scoring by the opposing team or failure to hit runners home results in raging disappointment. We need to hit them off their high horse.

Markakis is just a sweet nice boy.

Too bad.

We need warriors in this doom times.

Someone makes a honorable offer. Trade him.

Decent arm. Not much range in field. Solid but not spectacular bat.

We might get a good return.

Some should be outstanding citizens if we can gather them to us.

Archived