Best Ballpark Food

JDubs

I have been inspired by the OPACY food review thread to ask what your favorite NON-OPACY ballpark food experience has been. I have to pick AT&T Park in SF as mine. You could get almost anything you wanted there from brisket to chili. Heck, you could even get wine or a margarita there if you wanted...although that seems strange to me.

While there, I got chili, tried two separate types of sausage (out of context thread, here I come), and Garlic Fries. The Garlic Fries were their specialty and, I have to say, with good reason.

http://s3-media3.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/x1D-s_o0NKgNTWVemihZhw/l.jpg

I have been inspired by the OPACY food review thread to ask what your favorite NON-OPACY ballpark food experience has been. I have to pick AT&T Park in SF as mine. You could get almost anything you wanted there from brisket to chili. Heck, you could even get wine or a margarita there if you wanted...although that seems strange to me.

While there, I got chili, tried two separate types of sausage (out of context thread, here I come), and Garlic Fries. The Garlic Fries were their specialty and, I have to say, with good reason.

http://s3-media3.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/x1D-s_o0NKgNTWVemihZhw/l.jpg

I enjoyed the food at the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati and the Food at the Rogers Center in Toronto was adequate. Camden Yards is not that good overall.

The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes are a single A team a few miles from me. One can order from one's seat and the food is delivered. Now, it might just be your run-of-the-mill hot dog and beer but when they are delivered by a cute young female wearing very little clothing, they sure taste good. :)

Schmitter in Philly. Its one of the best sandwiches I've had anywhere, much less a stadium.

That looks outstanding! I have gotten cheesesteaks each time I've got to a Phillies game. The stadium cheesesteaks are bullocks. I'm going for this next time. Thanks

The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes are a single A team a few miles from me. One can order from one's seat and the food is delivered. Now, it might just be your run-of-the-mill hot dog and beer but when they are delivered by a cute young female wearing very little clothing, they sure taste good. :)

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to give her the hot dog, even if it is only run-of-the-mill! :)

You've just described Hooters' business philosophy. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived