Seattle - 16 losses in a row

Frobby

The Mariners were right in the thick of the race for the A.L. West Title at 43-43, and only 2 and-a-half games out of first place ......... and now they are 43-59, and 15 and-a-half games out. Damn.

THEN:

Texas ........ 46 41.... -

LA Angels.... 46 41.... -

Seattle ...... 43 43.... 2.5

Oakland ...... 38 49.... 8

NOW:

Texas ........ 59 44.... -

LA Angels.... 55 48.... 4

Oakland ..... 45 57.... 13.5

Seattle ...... 43 59.... 15.5

What is worse, having the rug pulled out from under you in April, or in July? They both stink, and each is painful in its own unique way. Overall, I'd rather have three months where I delude myself into thinking there is some hope.

What is worse, having the rug pulled out from under you in April, or in July? They both stink, and each is painful in its own unique way. Overall, I'd rather have three months where I delude myself into thinking there is some hope.

So you preferred 2005 to this? I am not so sure about that, 2005 was more of a sudden, sharp pain whereas this year is more of a dull ache.

So you preferred 2005 to this? I am not so sure about that, 2005 was more of a sudden, sharp pain whereas this year is more of a dull ache.

Yeah. David Ortiz's walkoff grand slam off BJ Ryan was one of my most painful moments as an Os fan.

I'm not really referring to this year. I'm referring to last year, when our season was over by mid-to-late April. I think I prefer 2005 to 2010 (putting aside Raffygate and its consequneces).

I'm not really referring to this year. I'm referring to last year, when our season was over by mid-to-late April. I think I prefer 2005 to 2010 (putting aside Raffygate and its consequneces).

I expected to be bad last year so it didn't bother me as much as 2005. With me its a matter of expectations. The only thing that saved me from expectation crash this year is the way the injuries starting coming so early.

Plus last year's start was nothing compared to 0-21.

Archived