vs. BLUE JAYS 7/26

OFFNY

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are now going to get to the dangerous part of this game -- where the Orioles, having knocked out the starting pitcher, suddenly change their approach at the plate and start swinging at everything. Don't do it!

Vlad - 2 pitches

Wieters - 2 pitches

Move Nolan to DH and you have both.

I would love to see Nolan in left but he doesn't appear to be willing to put in the effort to not be a liability out there.

Nolan will be your leftfielder the rest of the year I would think. Pie is done, I wouldnt be surprised if he is dealt. Next year maybe Reimold becomes the DH.

That can't be right can it? That's a HELUVA lot. Even Gregg has only 5 I think.

He's probably talking about their entire team, not just their designated closer. Maybe they have more than one closer and all of them suck; or, they just use regular relievers in late innings, and anyone who pitches for Toronto in the 8th or 9th inning pitches like an Orioles starter.

I start watching the game with Reynolds' at-bat with 2 outs in the top of the third.

I watch the Arrieta error to start the bottom of the third. I switch channels and miss the Thames and Bautista at-bats. I come back during Lind's at-bat and he proceeds to hit a home run. I switched channels again and started watching something else. Now following online, I see the Orioles going crazy in the top of the fourth.

You cannot make this stuff up. I am not meant to be happy watching Orioles baseball. (And don't worry, I won't change back and start giving them more bad luck.)

Archived