You get to save one.

PrivateO

Which do you save?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you save?

• Wrigley Field
    • Fenway Park

Two campers today were having an interesting conversation of which baseball park they liked better: Wrigley Field or Fenway Park.

Putting aside all of your hatred for the Red Sox, you have a choice. You have the power to save one park from destruction.

Do you choose to save Fenway or Wrigley? And why?

Been to both.

Loved Fenway. Hated Wrigley.

Bye bye ivy.

I've never been to Wrigley. Only been on a tour of Fenway.

Really for me, it comes down to which is more iconic. Wrigley has the ivy, but I think what makes Fenway so special is the Green Monster, Pesky's Pole, and the odd dimensions.

I'll keep Fenway despite my disdain for the team.

I've never been to Wrigley. Only been on a tour of Fenway.

Really for me, it comes down to which is more iconic. Wrigley has the ivy, but I think what makes Fenway so special is the Green Monster, Pesky's Pole, and the odd dimensions.

I'll keep Fenway despite my disdain for the team.

I was the first to vote Fenway in the poll for these very reasons. I imagine some people are just viscerally reacting to the Red Sox, despite your intention.

I was the first to vote Fenway in the poll for these very reasons. I imagine some people are just viscerally reacting to the Red Sox, despite your intention.

I wasn't voting my hatred of the Red Sox, I was voting my hatred of Red Sox fans.

I want to give them a nice '70's style multi-purpose stadium to enjoy watching games in.

I wasn't voting my hatred of the Red Sox, I was voting my hatred of Red Sox fans.

I want to give them a nice '70's style multi-purpose stadium to enjoy watching games in.

Haha! Yeah, in fact I almost added the word "fans" to the end there, but went for the blanket statement. FWIW, when I went to Fenway I was treated better by their fans than I have in some games at OPACY when the Sox are in town.

I don't have the ability to put aside my hatred of the Red Sox. I'd like to turn Fenway into a giant open air port-a-potty.

Perhaps the question should be re-worded. Instead of saying "You get to save one" maybe PRIVATE O should have said "You get to destroy one." :scratchchinhmm:

I like how the thread is titled "You get to save one," like it's an f'ing privilege to save one or the other and that I've got the power to save one or the other.

Well what if I hate the Sox cause of their douche fans, Pedroia, and Youk? What if I want to pee on the ashes as Fenway burns to a crisp?

And what if I hate the Cubs because they get a ton of press just for sucking all the time? What if I hate them because if they were named the Padres no one would care about them? I've never seen a team get so much attention for sucking for SO long.

As the question is stated, I've got the power to save one or the other, but not both. But I also don't HAVE to save either one of them, either.

I'm torching Fenway and dropping a bunker busting bomb on Wrigley.

Archived