Lots of talks with the Angels today

bigbird

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Belkast's seems to think Bedard will get traded, so hard to say whether BB's or Belkast's guys is correct at this time.

I hope something gets going soon with the Tejada trade though. Wood and Adenhart is possibly doable since both didnt 'wow' this past season in the minors. Of course the talk with the Angels could accelerate other teams making a push for Tejada and force their hands sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the info.

Well Belkast's seems to think Bedard will get traded, so hard to say whether BB's or Belkast's guys is correct at this time.

I hope something gets going soon with the Tejada trade though. Wood and Adenhart is possibly doable since both didnt 'wow' this past season in the minors. Of course the talk with the Angels could accelerate other teams making a push for Tejada and force their hands sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the info.

Adenhart was 20 pitching in AA last year. He pitched pretty decent....

Does anyone know anything about Tommy Mendoza from the Angels? I was looking up some of there top prospects and his name came up. I didn't see any stats from last year so maybe he was injured? When he was in single-a, he seemed to have pinpoint control only allowing 30 some walks. This is the best thing I could find.

http://sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/584967

Archived