vs. YANKEES 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already hitting the ball hard against Burnett, but nothing to show for it yet. But with at least 15 outs to go against Burnett (not counting the relievers because relievers always shut down the O's), we're bound to get at least one HR off this guy.

The MLB.com gameday audio is looping Fred Manfra and Joe Angel looping this little ditty over and over:

"Attention Orioles Affiliates: (Ok) We will rejoin the network at 8:45 pm. (What was that time again?) 8:45. (AM or PM?) PM. (Thank you.)"

Fred Manfra is the regular text; Joe Angel in parentheses. It's hypnotizing. @_@

Fred Manfra Bot

I'm back after having my brother and his wife over for a week. For some reason people don't like flying 3000 miles only to watch baseball while the host types comments to anonymous people on the internet.

Oh well, I'm back now. I heard we won a game. What was that like?

Good show by Guts for the first inning. From what I can tell, it looks like he has an out pitch, but if it misses, it's a ball. If they swing at it, it's a ground out or fly out depending on how they hit it. That slightly inside curveball is working tonight for the outs, but it's not gonna land in the strike zone of this ump.

Archived