Why does Pie scurry after the helmet during walk-off celebrations?

tinamodotti

I remember the first clip when it happened live and I remember thinking it strange for a split second, but the thought quickly left my mind. Very strange behavior indeed. Further study is definitely warranted.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he sells them to collectors and the fact that you outed him has lead to great unhappiness in the clubhouse. This hit to the team chemistry is going to lead to a epic collapse like the Raffy Roid thing did. Just remember it is your fault.

Also this is the reason we don't sign big time prospects out of the DR. They are continuously hawking other guys equipment. Yea it all makes sense now.;)

It's stupid . What has what Pie does on walk off's, which almost never occur, have to do with anything? I'm sure if I could train a camera on Buck I could catch him picking hid nose too.:rolleyestf:

Or...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RawuRnECuFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's pretty obvious to me. It's his job. Buck probably assigned it to Pie as a safety precaution to keep someone from accidentlly stepping on it and breaking their ankle. The Kendry Morales incident set things like this in motion.

Umm just saw Pie on dugout camera.....never mind...He's insane!

It's pretty obvious to me. It's his job. Buck probably assigned it to Pie as a safety precaution to keep someone from accidentlly stepping on it and breaking their ankle. The Kendry Morales incident set things like this in motion.

Umm just saw Pie on dugout camera.....never mind...He's insane!

You know, you are probably right.

Archived