Bedard vs.Masterson tonight on the MLB

bobmc

Interesting matchup tonight if you get the MLB network. His first start of many for the Bosox.

Many? I would put the over/under at 9.

The post game press conference should be amusing, a certain segment of the Boston media started swinging before he even got off the plane.

Many? I would put the over/under at 9.

The post game press conference should be amusing, a certain segment of the Boston media started swinging before he even got off the plane.

He looks good but held to 80 pitches tonight. Sawx draw first blood as usual.

Didn't see the game, but it seemed like a decent performance for Erik. Allowed 3 runs, but didn't walk anyone, K'd 5, and only threw 70 pitches in 5 innings, which under normal circumstances would have him heading for a 7-inning outing.

If the Yankees and Sox face off and Erik is on the mound, I'll definitely pull for Erik in those games. Otherwise, he's on his own. And obviously he won't be seeing the Yankees this weekend.

Didn't see the game, but it seemed like a decent performance for Erik. Allowed 3 runs, but didn't walk anyone, K'd 5, and only threw 70 pitches in 5 innings, which under normal circumstances would have him heading for a 7-inning outing.

If the Yankees and Sox face off and Erik is on the mound, I'll definitely pull for Erik in those games. Otherwise, he's on his own. And obviously he won't be seeing the Yankees this weekend.

Tito said he'd go 80 last night but held him to 70 and they want to get him to 100 next start. I thought he looked good and had to cover first on one play and seemed to come out all right (was on DL with left knee strain prior). I agree on watching him. I still love his demeanor and his stuff. I hope he pisses off the Boston press a lot.

Boston has to be baseball Hell for Bedard. I think he would like pitching for the Florida Marlins. Some place where there are about 5000 fans in the seats, and only a few hundred watching the game. Lots of awkward press conferences for Boston fans. Best of luck to Bedard, maybe he'll come back to Baltimore since 1/2 the people in Baltimore don't even watch the O's anymore.

Archived