Deadline to sign our draft picks is tonight...

We've yet to sign Bundy, Esposito or Delmonico. Things should get interesting on these boards tonight. :P

What - no poll? (insert smiley)

Espo/Delmo - either/or

Bundy - more than 0% chance he doesn't sign (per Hank S) or more than 100 % chance he signs (per SG) ;)

There is talk about a 4th pitcher they are trying to sign before the deadline. Im assuming its a overslot pick. Im hoping it's Ryan Meyer HS P out of Florida. I was very surprised he fell as far as he did. He would be a good get. I think we have only signed 20 picks. To me that screams we are going hard after Esposito and Delmonico. I for one would be ok with signing Delmonico and letting Esposito walk if he didnt like the offer. We would get another pick in next years draft and maybe we give that money to Coats or other overslot picks. In the end I think we land Bundy, Esposito, and Delmonico.

There is talk about a 4th pitcher they are trying to sign before the deadline. Im assuming its a overslot pick. Im hoping it's Ryan Meyer HS P out of Florida. I was very surprised he fell as far as he did. He would be a good get. I think we have only signed 20 picks. To me that screams we are going hard after Esposito and Delmonico. I for one would be ok with signing Delmonico and letting Esposito walk if he didnt like the offer. We would get another pick in next years draft and maybe we give that money to Coats or other overslot picks. In the end I think we land Bundy, Esposito, and Delmonico.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/113670-O-s-Agree-To-Terms-w-Davies?p=2536187#post2536187

And just think, now we can start looking forward to selecting #2 in next year's draft. It's the only thing we ever have to look forward to midway thru the season. :D

I agree. On another note, with the likelihood that Houston would end up with the #1 pick, do you think that Anthony Rendon doesn't sign with the Nationals, goes back for his senior year at Rice (I think he was a junior this past season) with the hope he overcomes his injuries and has a good enough season to be drafted by his hometown Astros?

From Adam Jones Twitter..."These draft picks need to sign and get they asses to the SHOW and make some real money. Geez. It's annoying already."

I wonder how quick Adam signed with Seattle. I think he speaks for every fan though.

From Adam Joes Twitter..."These draft picks need to sign and get they asses to the SHOW and make some real money. Geez. It's annoying already."

I wonder how quick Adam signed with Seattle. I think he speaks for every fan though.

That's exactly what I was wondering. In what round was Adam drafted anyway?

That's exactly what I was wondering. In what round was Adam drafted anyway?

Jones was drafted in the supplemental first round (37th overall) of the 2003 draft by the Seattle Mariners.

Interestingly, Jones was listed as a RHP/SS. The industry thought Seattle might try him as a pitcher, but he and they decided his bat was too promising to pass up. He was later moved to the outfield.

Archived