I've had it

SteveA

I have two reasons.

1) I don't believe in curses.

2) Peter Angelos can't live forever' date=' [b']and a new owner couldn't possibly hire less competent people[/b]. Could he?

Angelos hired a GM and a manger who are both universally respected in baseball. Still didn't make a damn bit of difference.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There will be those snarky little posters who will say "bye" and "see you tomorrow" or "don't let the door hit you" or whatever. You have every right. This squad is an embarrassment to the city of Baltimore and to MLB. I'm not watching and I feel better for it. I like to follow this board, but the team is a waste of time. Hey, at least we have some real professionals in purple to look forward too. Quite simply, this squad has killed my love for baseball and they will have to earn my trust back.

Yeah, those snarky SOB's that can have a sense of humor about this stuff and don't let it affect their personal lives are pretty pathetic.

Sucking isn't a curse. Being completely inept isn't a curse.

Angelos can't live forever, this is true. However it doesn't matter if he passes the team on to his kids or whatever. This franchise needs a massive overhaul on all levels and even if Angelos kicks the bucket tomorrow, that's overhaul isn't guaranteed.

I made a quick edit to item #2 in my post.

Yeah, those snarky SOB's that can have a sense of humor about this stuff and don't let it affect their personal lives are pretty pathetic.

That's a twisted "sense of humor" to poke a guy who's expressing his frustration. It's very classy as well. No one said anything about personal lives.

That's a twisted "sense of humor' to poke a guy who's expressing his frustration. It's very classy as well. No one said anything about personal lives.

Yeah, "see you tomorrow" isn't a twisted sense of humor. It's a joke so get a sense of humor. When he says watching it isn't fun...guess what? Don't watch it. Not that hard. He's a grown man.... he can take it and I'm sure he doesn't need Captain Manners to step up for him. Everybody is disappointed and frustrated. It's baseball. it's not life and death.

That's a twisted "sense of humor" to poke a guy who's expressing his frustration. It's very classy as well. No one said anything about personal lives.

I think that the sense of humor that he was referring to was in regard to the Orioles losing, not this thread. He (CA ORIOLE) can have a sense of humor about how bad the Orioles are, and not let it affect his personal life.

Yeah, "see you tomorrow" isn't a twisted sense of humor. It's a joke so get a sense of humor. When he says watching it isn't fun...guess what? Don't watch it. Not that hard. He's a grown man.... he can take it and I'm sure he doesn't need Captain Manners to step up for him. Everybody is disappointed and frustrated. It's baseball. it's not life and death.

Whoops. Sorry that I misspoke on your intentions. :o I apologize.

I have two reasons.

1) I don't believe in curses.

2) Peter Angelos can't live forever' date=' and a new owner couldn't possibly hire less competent people. Could he?[/quote']

Unfortunately #2 is possible for the simple fact that the new owner will also have the last name Angelos.

I hear you loud and clear Steve. I've never stopped watching a season before, but now have gone 3 weeks without catching a game. I'll always be an Orioles fan, but this season stopped being fun, or a good diversion from real life quite some time ago.

This..

Archived