The New Uniform Unveiling (August 22nd, 7:30 pm, terpstv)

Danielos38

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's wrong with the scripted "Terps" on an all-white helmet? The pencil-thin Maryland flag pattern down the middle with random "crap" on the sides is hideous.

Nothing was wrong with them... it just got boring. Was representative of an era gone in MD football. It was time for a rebranding. Recruits will love the news stuff.

If the recruits love the new stuff, it confirms the non-academic nature of their potential scholarships. The uniforms are awful, top to bottom. I don't want to piss on your fire too much, though, so I'll leave it at that. I've never liked the newer crop of Oregon's uniforms, either, so if nothing else I'm consistent.

I do like the turtle shell design on the white helmet. That's kind of cool. I like the shade of black, but would like to see something Maryland-esque on the sides. Otherwise? Eh. The combos can range from no big deal to cringe, depending on how they're arrayed.

I find it incredible that you guys can hate them so much while all of my friends and I can love them so much. I guess that the point of them? To get people to talk about them. It's working.

Just because you go to Maryland doesn't mean you have to like everything that the school/athletics does.

I've now seen bigger pictures of the uniforms and I still don't like them. I also think the numbers on the jersey's are way too big!

Just because you go to Maryland doesn't mean you have to like everything that the school/athletics does.

I've now seen bigger pictures of the uniforms and I still don't like them. I also think the numbers on the jersey's are way too big!

I definitely don't like everything they do. Ask me about Debbie Yow and how I felt about her during her time here. Ask me about how I could easily fix the incompetence in the athletic department and get the program back into the black in approx 2 years.

Archived