Rogers dumps Boras

Moose Milligan

Is Boras all the sudden the un-flavor-of-the-month? Or does this kinda stuff happen all the time, and we're just now noticing?

I sort of managed to get partway through Jerry Crasnick's License to Deal and the impression I got was that agent switching is fairly common.

The difference, though, is that usually it's Boras poaching the clients, not losing them.

Haha.

Is Boras all the sudden the un-flavor-of-the-month? Or does this kinda stuff happen all the time, and we're just now noticing?

Rogers walked in on him sitting at his desk with a huge pile of stacks of $100 bills on top cackling at the top of his lungs and rubbing wads of cash against his face and whistled to himself like people do when they think someone is crazy

Also possible is the idea that Boras was playing with his Alex Rodriguez action figures again

Somewhere Peter Angelos has a large grin on his face...

Somewhere all of Orioledom has a large grin on their face. :D

Seriously, every GM, every media outlet, half of his clients and most every fan has been waiting for this guy to slip up, for years. Let him rot with his millions (billions?) and NO clients... I don't have one iota of sympathy for this whore's whore. Doesn't even rate being called a pimp!

Archived