Adam Jones' 9/22 post-game interview

Frobby

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Adam was enjoying the fact that that was a WELL hit ball. He had an expression on his face that kinda made it ok for me.

I didn't see it, but when I read what he said I laughed. Like others have said it's better than the cliche response of "well I put a good swing on it and fortunately it went out."

First, does anyone know why the heck I have to read Weams posts 2 or 3 times?

You're distracted by the avatar? That's the problem I have.

I will take more guys with Adam's personality on this team.

Interesting quote as we have many posters on here wanting to both trade Jones and trade for Logan Morrison this offseason... quite possibly the polar opposite of Jones' personality and professionalism.

Interesting quote as we have many posters on here wanting to both trade Jones and trade for Logan Morrison this offseason... quite possibly the polar opposite of Jones' personality and professionalism.

Really? They kind of seem similar to me. Morrison is a bit more outspoken but they're both very opinionated and publicly available figures who maintain a direct line of contact with fans via twitter. I don't think those are negatives, by the way.

Really? They kind of seem similar to me. Morrison is a bit more outspoken but they're both very opinionated and publicly available figures who maintain a direct line of contact with fans via twitter. I don't think those are negatives, by the way.

To me, Jones seems like a clubhouse guy and Morrison seems like a cancer that I wouldn't want near my team.

To me, Jones seems like a clubhouse guy and Morrison seems like a cancer that I wouldn't want near my team.

Could you give me some examples as to why you think Morrison is a clubhouse cancer? I'm not looking to prove you wrong, genuinely curious since I don't really follow Morrison too closely. All I know about him is that he's a fairly outspoken guy.

Archived