MD vs Temple 9/24

Birds of B'more

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad I missed the 1st half. Can anyone summarize? Have the players just quit or something?

I suspect that Fridge pretty much left the cupboard bare. Let's face it, as much as we try to tell ourselves otherwise, this team is devoid of talent.

I don't know if you can say they quit....you have to actually start something first. This is just a butt-whipping at the LOS on both sides. We saw the Terps D-line get pushed around by Miami and WVU, but this is even worse. And today the Terps O-line has been awful too. DOB hasn't been great by any means, but he hasn't been as bad as last week....but he's been getting pretty beat up today with the lack of protection.

My goodness, O'Brien has been absolutely terrible today. Even when he's made a good read or pump fakes, he completely misses his target.

It appears to me that more than DOB being off target, he doesn't seem to be on the same page as his receivers at all. Gotta think the loss of McCree and Tyler, and having to work with so many inexperienced guys, is having an impact.

Wow, 7 yards rushing after 3 quarters. That tells you all you need to know about the performance of the OL. I think it's pretty obviously where Edsall needs to focus his recruiting efforts.

I cannot believe that as the Terps are getting shut out 31-0 in the 4th quarter that they just played the Under Armour "We must protect this house!" clip on the video board. Great timing!

Archived