Guess what? Now the RedSox hate us as much as we hate them!

Gurgi

Last, but not least, "cptcarl", page 238. For context, there were a couple of posts on the Orioles' quality of play, as well as how the Orioles' fans were celebrating, and supporting the Rays. Interestingly, the thread was locked after this post.

This post is legend. We have to save this. Keep it close at hand. They know they are awful it was just that it was sooooo much fun to rub our face in it year after year. Well now they had to pay.

Never forget NESN ran commericals calling Camden Yards "Fenway South". The freaking network called us "Fenway South"

For that I can never forgive them. I hate them more than NY. More than TBag.

This is how I feel.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most intelligent SOSHer of them all.

It's not hard to understand why the O's fans hate us. Scores of us smug, overweight, poorly dressed slobs fill the downtown hotels near Camden Yards every year and take over their home ballpark, starting idiotic "Let's Go Red Sox" chants at idiotic times (frequently with two outs and nobody on, not that situational cheering is a concept within reach for morons), and when our expensive and pretty good team clobbers the underfunded and poorly constructed O's, there's a loud parade of elephants out into the Baltimore night, filling up the fast food lines and the nearby strip clubs, etc. That's what it's like, three times a year (especially for a week-end series). The seeds of hate are spawned in this environment, and, to me, one of the overfed Sox fans at "Fenway South", entirely understandable.

Breaking News:

Cnn reports large sucking sound coming from New England area. Witness's claim it was Tom Brady and David Ortiez locked in a bathroom.

Espn declares New England Region a choking hazard

I have a lot of friends who are Patriots/Red Sox fans. they know I am a Bills/Orioles fan.

Bills on Sunday, Orioles last night. This is sweet.

Man the SOSH is a hilarious read this morning. There are so many laugh out loud posts. One thing that did intrigue me is the fact that nobody and I mean nobody wants to keep Carl Crawford. If the price was right, I would take him of their hands in a heartbeat. Baltimore is a lot more laid back than Boston and I think he would return to his old ways, which was pretty damn good. Boston would have to give us a lot of money towards his contract but I would take him.

God I'm loving the Sox Talk game thread from last night...

******* tie game ROFL

****, there it all goes.

************************!!!!!!!

Why Paps why?

I think I'm going to cry..........

Lol wow! We ******* ****.

Unreal. I want to throw up

One ******* strike. Just one. And we can't get it. The Gods of Baseball officially hate us

There goes the season.

Orioles win.

season over.....what a marvelous collapse

Too many critical mistakes. WTF is with the Orioles acting like they won the WS or something. What a disaster!!!

wow walk off HR for Longeria... **** THIS

Rays win...wow

I'm going to cry...

I've gone completely numb, this is unreal.

And my favorite of the night...

Well, Tampa wins and I officially lose the last reason I had to get up in the morning.

I'm off to drink myself to sleep and hopefully to death.

Good riddance.

:"I'm angry enough right now that I want the Yankees team plane to crash on the way back to NY. And I want it to somehow collide with the Rays plane on its way to Texas. The Red Sox plane can get involved in that too. The Orioles may be spared, for now. "

This is about as tasteless as it gets. It's not even funny and just plain stupid. Also,right after the 10 year 9/11 anniversary. They were obnoxious in the stands last night and crass online. Papelblown and the rest go home. Biggest blown lead in baseball history. I think the team learned to not be in awe of the Sox and will not go 5-13 or worse against them anymore. May 21,2012,first Red Sox game at the Yard,not Fenway South.

Archived