Was it bad form to celebrate the way we did?

ChaosLex

Was it bad form to celebrate the way we did?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Was it bad form to celebrate the way we did?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, the Orioles suck and the Red Sox have a model organization that will always be in the thick of things.

But you know what you just proved? That you and the other Red Sox fans are a bunch of douche bags, which is exactly why the Orioles celebration last night was needed.

They crippled the hearts and souls of the fake Red Sox nation and sent you guys home crying.

For one night, the Orioles were able to say to Boston and their fans...F*** You....and you know what, it was beautiful.

Perhaps, if you guys were classy like Tampa or didn't feel you were entitled or didn't taunt our fans and players, the celebration would have been subdued....But since you have become as insufferable as Yankee fans, we will celebrate this, rub your noses in it and love every minute of it.

Bravo.

I do have one correction though. That are more insufferable than Yankee fans. Yankee fans act like they have won something, because - well, they win an awful lot. I don't blame them for expecting to see winning baseball all the time.

Bravo.

I do have one correction though. That are more insufferable than Yankee fans. Yankee fans act like they have won something, because - well, they win an awful lot. I don't blame them for expecting to see winning baseball all the time.

Yea..at least when the Yanks spend money, they win.

You are right though, I actually do hate the Red Sox fans more.

you guys are all idiots, nobody (except for o's fans) considers the Orioles a rival anywhere in the league. Yea the Sox blew it in September, but the O's have sucked since the mid-to-late 90s. I mean over the past decade the O's haven't finished less than 21 games back in the AL east. I guess as a fan of the Orioles you have to capitalize on the chance to celebrate a win that means nothing to the outcome of your team's season. Either way, the Sox lost in a historic landslide September to the worst team in the AL East (4TH WORST IN ALL MLB), which hurts and sucks, but at least we know we won't suck as much as the O's in 2012!!! The Sox will go back to the drawing board in the off season, trim some fat and come back next year and still be a better team than the O's.

As a reminder - here is how your precious O's have finished (AL East) over the past decade:

28 games back this year

30 games back in 2010

39 games back in 2009

28 games back in 2008

27 games back in 2007 (last time they weren't last in AL East)

27 games back in 2006

21 games back in 2005

23 games back in 2004

30 games back in 2003

36 games back in 2002

32 games back in 2001

Now that you've stopped crying, and vented your anger in this childish rant, I hope you enjoy the off-season thinking about the Red Sux September collapse.

you guys are all idiots, nobody (except for o's fans) considers the Orioles a rival anywhere in the league. Yea the Sox blew it in September, but the O's have sucked since the mid-to-late 90s. I mean over the past decade the O's haven't finished less than 21 games back in the AL east. I guess as a fan of the Orioles you have to capitalize on the chance to celebrate a win that means nothing to the outcome of your team's season. Either way, the Sox lost in a historic landslide September to the worst team in the AL East (4TH WORST IN ALL MLB), which hurts and sucks, but at least we know we won't suck as much as the O's in 2012!!! The Sox will go back to the drawing board in the off season, trim some fat and come back next year and still be a better team than the O's.

As a reminder - here is how your precious O's have finished (AL East) over the past decade:

28 games back this year

30 games back in 2010

39 games back in 2009

28 games back in 2008

27 games back in 2007 (last time they weren't last in AL East)

27 games back in 2006

21 games back in 2005

23 games back in 2004

30 games back in 2003

36 games back in 2002

32 games back in 2001

Don't release this guy anytime soon. I think it's awesome that he is on an O's message board right now. It puts the biggest smile on my face that one of those douchbag Red SOx fans is so hurt that he is on our board trying to talk smack right now. Think about that the day after the biggest collapse in baseball history and youre on our board talking smack. I love it.

Don't release this guy anytime soon. I think it's awesome that he is on an O's message board right now. It puts the biggest smile on my face that one of those douchbag Red SOx fans is so hurt that he is on our board trying to talk smack right now. Think about that the day after the biggest collapse in baseball history and youre on our board talking smack. I love it.
Will he even post again? He probably felt he would come on here and make us feel bad about our team.

Little does he know we have been feeling bad for 14 years and realize that we suck.

That's like calling a midget short.

But we got those bastards last night and it is still great.

Will he even post again? He probably felt he would come on here and make us feel bad about our team.

Little does he know we have been feeling bad for 14 years and realize that we suck.

That's like calling a midget short.

But we got those bastards last night and it is still great.

He might post again when he gets back from returning his Red Sox gear at Target. Luckily the tags are still attached.

I think the celebration sucked.

They should have ran on the field with beer and champagne. They should have brought Bucky Dent on the field and honored them.

They should have told Albers and Papi(2 players that taunted them a few months back), to go F themselves, over the loud speaker.

They should have ran on the field and mooned all the Boston fans.

They should have played the Mike and Mike parody song to Sweet Caroline(if you havent heard it, its pretty funny), over the loud speaker in between every inning.

Exactly!!!! I was there for Manny's 500th and a complete takeover of OPACY by the Pink Hatted Bandwagoners, and anything they get is more than appropriate. If anything the O's should have gone more over-the-top.

Archived