• Phillies
    • Rays
    • Rangers
    • Tigers
    • Yankees

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care too much (except no Yankees). I respect the Phillies for the way they've spent their $$$, so I actually don't mind if they win. I'll root hardest for the D'backs...if only because I hope the O's can have a similar turn around next year (not happening).

My order of ranking is:

1. TBR

2. DET

3. TEX

4. ARI

5. MIL

6. STL

7. PHI

8. NYY

In any game I will take the team ranked higher on this scale over the one ranked lower. Basically I'll root for any AL team except NYY in the Series. And that is truly my only strong preference. I will root most strongly for whoever is playing NYY.

Milwaukee vs Detroit for me. When was the last time Milwaukee had a World Series Championship?

Can't really root for the Rays. No matter how much I respect them, I can't excited about a team that has terrible fan support and plays in a dome. Though I'd love to see them crush Texas and/or NY.

David Hernandez flew his father Rick, who many of you know, to Milwaukee. He is living the dream. And I am rooting for them.

I would love to see David and the Diamondbacks win it all. They are my second preference and my first choice for the NL pennant. I wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers, Brewers and Tigers get there either. I've never cared much for the Cardinals and I loathe the Yankees and Phillies.

Archived