Terps vs. C-L-E-M-S-O.........N

glenn__davis

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up 'til now I just thought Boyd looked really bad (like, 'the fix is in' bad). On that drive, though, the Terps D looked really good.

And Brown might not have O'Brien's arm, but he's got legs. Could it be that this coaching staff is just better at utilizing Brown's skill set than O'Brien's skill set? Not that I want to make too much out of one quarter plus a few minutes.

I like some of the things CJ brings but clearly the downfield game needs work. Hopefully they'll utilize what he does well and they'll have a chance to win.

I'm still not optimistic that this defense can shut Clemson down. It could be a high scoring game.

It's already a pretty high-scoring game.

WOW. C.J Brown 140 yards rushing and a td half way through the 3rd quarter, D.O.B isn't getting his job back anytime soon.lol. I am a big fan of Danny but the way he was preforming and the fact Edsall really does not like him, I see him transfering real soon.

Edsall's offense is completely counter to DOB's strengths. Something that SHOULD have been considered when hiring a new coach, but wasn't because KA is a moron.

Archived