Orioles likely to name Lacava GM

bOhs01

I'd imagine the overcompensation from the original knee would lead to more wear and tear on the other knee. Was the second one arthroscopic?

The quote I saw was before he had anything done. He was just explaining that the issues he was having were the same as before. This was back in August maybe?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure how a LaCava thread became a Sizemore debate, but I will provide my two cents. If we are going to essentially blow millions of dollars on a project than I would rather it be on a player like Sizemore who has higher upside than the Derek lee or Vlad Guerrero types in their mid to late 30's. Would I rather see that money pumped into the long-term health of our organization? Sure, but Sizemore could be a buy low and trade high candidate if they have two-thirds of a quality season following a couple oft-injured seasons. Does anyone here a guess to how much Sizemore will cost?

If this happens (LaCava), it'll be really interesting to hear what he has to say and to see the guys he targets and/or is willing to trade.

That COULD signify his mindset regarding build for 2 years from now or try to field a competitive team while also fixing our organizational issues. I say could because the players he identifies as trade bait will likely be the guys that Peter Angelos is willing to let LaCava move in the right deal.

Davey "Left Eye" Lopes for 3rd base coach???:)

I would love that.

On a LaCava Note I have recieved additional verification that we should watch tomorrow's events closely. He is said to be an overwhelming favorite, unless he turns the job down. Tomorrow.

Archived