Terps vs BC Game Thread

I was worried about hiring a guy that has never won ten games in any season over his career, but I was supportive. What I have seen is Anderson jumped the shark and fired Ralph without KNOWING he had a better option available. Ralph is a better coach period. Ralph had his warts but if he had talent he would win games. While this team was not going to be a great team but there is no excuse for either the Temple or BC games. In both games we not only lost but we simply got embarrassed. We are going to watch this crap for three years and then hope for something better with the next hire.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're easily the most negative/reactionary poster on this board. Disband the football program? Play hoops in the A-10? Please tell me you're just very frustrated.

It's the game thread, so yeah I was frustrated as hell at the time. Still, I don't get the sense that enough people really care about whether the program is successful. Not calling out the fans or students....I had season tickets from 2001-06, and I doubt I would have gone to that game either. If this is the kind of product you put out, then those are the kind of crowds you can expect when the weather/opponent are less than ideal. It seems like most MD fans have already shifted their mindset to whether or not the basketball team can overachieve with a small roster and who is the next big recruit that Turgeon will get....which is fine. But football at the D-1A level is an awfully expensive sport to fund if all you're going to do is go through the motions.

Archived