O's, Duquette close to deal

mrr185

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just glad this ridiculously long process is(hopefully) over...Now, let's go screw up the offseason!

Unconfirmed reports have Pedro Martinez spotted at the local Ruth's Chris, and Manny Ramirez has turned in his papers to unretire. Make of this what you wish!

Just glad this ridiculously long process is(hopefully) over...Now, let's go screw up the offseason!

Aramis Ramirez, step on down!

Unconfirmed reports have Pedro Martinez spotted at the local Ruth's Chris, and Manny Ramirez has turned in his papers to unretire. Make of this what you wish!

I really hope he signs Pedro. It would be hilarious.

In all seriousness, as ridculous as this has all been, Duq doesn't seem all that bad. I am all in favor of taking our chances with him rather than extending MacPhail.

The problem, as it was, is, and always will be, is the man who Duq reports to.

lets just hope he has done some studying with his time out of the game

We shall see. One would look at his track record and sense that he would be looking for the similar qualities in players. That is to say, the traits that make a good baseball player haven't really changed, just how we measure them.

Some have called DD a "proto-moneyball" guy, I have to say this si a disappointment after LaCava et al, but we could do a lot worse.

Archived