Dubroff: Orioles want Fielder "badly"

JTrea81

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No sources. Speculation. All that is left to say is

..opinion..

And we all know what happens when we assume opinions are fact...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rrykk7E_2i0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While the article is clearly speculation on the writer's part, one point makes sense; the Gnats figure to be major players for Prince. I can see PA not wanting them to sign him. The Cubs with their money/stadium upgrade issues, and Theo's rebuilding plan, might not be players. That would leave TEX, BJ's, ,O's, Gnats and possibly the Marlins as major suitors, IMO.

I have no idea why anyone would pencil Brian Roberts into a lineup. If he plays 50 more games in MLB I would be surprised. I hope that isn't the case, but counting on him for next year is foolish.

That's why I said "right now."

Roberts needs to be replaced, I agree. But that is what the lineup looks like with just Fielder in it.

I have no idea why anyone would pencil Brian Roberts into a lineup. If he plays 50 more games in MLB I would be surprised. I hope that isn't the case, but counting on him for next year is foolish.

That's why you use pencil. He intends to play next year and other guys have come back from concussions. You want to have some thought behind whether he is unable to play but I have no problem writing his name in a potential lineup.

Archived