Orioles In Talks With Korean Reliever Chong Tae-Hyon

Brendan25

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chong, O'Day, Rapada....Where is Todd Frohwirth and Chad Bradford? We could have a hell of a sidearm bullpen this year.

Forgot that we signed O'Day. Man, that really is crazy. If we could get Uehara back we would for sure have one of the oddest looking bullpens in the league. (And not just because of his sideburns)

Chong, O'Day, Rapada....Where is Todd Frohwirth and Chad Bradford? We could have a hell of a sidearm bullpen this year.

Just imagine all the PTBNLs we'll get when we trade these guys to the Rays later this year!

All jokes aside, I'm definitely glad to see DD jumping into the international markets pretty quickly.

Hopefully the next international name we hear about signing with the O's starts with a Dar and ends with a Vish...

Forgot that we signed O'Day. Man, that really is crazy. If we could get Uehara back we would for sure have one of the oddest looking bullpens in the league. (And not just because of his sideburns)

Too bad we released Worrell, who may have the weirdest delivery I have ever seen in 45 years of watching baseball.

Just imagine all the PTBNLs we'll get when we trade these guys to the Rays later this year!

All jokes aside, I'm definitely glad to see DD jumping into the international markets pretty quickly.

Hopefully the next international name we hear about signing with the O's starts with a Dar and ends with a Vish...

Do you mean famed Romanian handballer Darian Penuvish? I'm thinking there's a chance.

Does it worry anyone else that it seems we are the only team after this guy?

That worries me in conjunction with the fact that no Korean player (correct me if I'm wrong) has gone from Korea directly to the major leagues. I'd like to believe the O's are ahead of the curve for once, but...I just don't.

Does it worry anyone else that it seems we are the only team after this guy?
Nope. One of the first things Duq said was that there is a lot of international players who can impact this team immediately.

I'll admit one thing; the Orioles leading the pack has me checking the sky for cracks.

Archived