The Exodus Begins

Birds of B'more

So check out The Sun article on Adams. Particularly this part...

So Edsall hates blondes.....who knew? Good thing he wasn't coaching back when Boomer Esiason was a Terp.

Everybody knows blondes have more fun.... lol.

I'm starting to re-think my prediction on DOB. I think he stays. Why give up being a starting QB in the ACC for uncertainty somewhere else? It's not like he was in the doghouse either, he was just throwing a lot of picks.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody knows blondes have more fun.... lol.

I'm starting to re-think my prediction on DOB. I think he stays. Why give up being a starting QB in the ACC for uncertainty somewhere else? It's not like he was in the doghouse either, he was just throwing a lot of picks.

Well, Jordan Rodgers is a junior, so I'm sure O'Brien would be welcomed as the next Vanderbilt QB. Then he'll be a starting quarterback in the SEC.

Well, Jordan Rodgers is a junior, so I'm sure O'Brien would be welcomed as the next Vanderbilt QB. Then he'll be a starting quarterback in the SEC.

With a coach whose system he became the ACC ROY in. Still, there are reasons for him to stay at UM too....especially if he doesn't graduate next spring.

Then you've got DeShawn Dowdy, a DE who committed on Thanksgiving then de-committed yesterday. It's getting comical. Could Madaras or Brigham be next?

I've never seen the MD football program in this kind of disarray. Not after the Bias scandal, not after Ross, not even during Vandy or Duffner's years.

Then you've got DeShawn Dowdy, a DE who committed on Thanksgiving then de-committed yesterday. It's getting comical. Could Madaras or Brigham be next?

I've never seen the MD football program in this kind of disarray. Not after the Bias scandal, not after Ross, not even during Vandy or Duffner's years.

I'd have to agree. Never thought I'd long for the Duffner years but Edsall is alienating everyone.

I was a big Titus Till fan, too. The kind was a good player. Hard hitter who was far from the worst safety on the field for Maryland. Hendy played well when Till lost his starting job, but still. There was another safety I'd have played Till over instead.

Archived