Rosenthal: Nats showing strong interest in Fielder

Sports Guy

While I would never stop being an O's fan first and foremost I would have to admit, if that happened (Fielder and Buerhle), I think I'd go to more Nats games than O's games. I am at the point where I just want to watch exciting baseball locally and don't really care if it has to be the Nats.

This is what has happened to me. I love the O's (and always will), but I have gone to Camden Yards less and less. I prefer to be frustrated at home on my couch. I have gone to more and more Nats games. While their ballpark doesn't compare to Camden Yards, I've enjoyed watching good baseball and NL teams that I didn't regularly get a chance to see.

This is what has happened to me. I love the O's (and always will), but I have gone to Camden Yards less and less. I prefer to be frustrated at home on my couch. I have gone to more and more Nats games. While their ballpark doesn't compare to Camden Yards, I've enjoyed watching good baseball and NL teams that I didn't regularly get a chance to see.

I've tried to be a Nats fan, but I find myself more interested in who the next Orioles 3rd base coach will be than anything the Nats do. It's not a choice anymore, orange is in the blood.

Archived