Big Changes Coming

Brendan25

I was listening to 105.7 The Fan about an hour ago and there was a reporter on (I joined halfway though so I didn't get the name) but he was saying that there are big changes coming to Maryland football, and we should know within the next couple days the changes. He made it seem like both Crowton and Bradford are going to be gone.

I was listening to 105.7 The Fan about an hour ago and there was a reporter on (I joined halfway though so I didn't get the name) but he was saying that there are big changes coming to Maryland football, and we should know within the next couple days the changes. He made it seem like both Crowton and Bradford are going to be gone.

I'll believe it when I see it. Crowton and/or Bradford leaving wouldn't be that big of a deal to me unless Edsall replaced them with guys w/track records who are exceptional recruiters. I want to see an attacking defense and an explosive offense. I'm not sure we'll get the latter w/Edsall as HC.

The only really positive recruit for the incoming class I can think of would be Spence. There are a few 4 star guys left that could really help elevate the class as well.

I don't really think that's what this "report" was about though. I think it would have more to do with the coordinators.

It was Keith Cavanaugh, and he said that big changes were coming. No more spread offense although he would not confirm a change in coordinators, and the same on

defense. Said it would all be announced in the next couple days, and that recruits would love it. The host said he got a text a day or 2 earlier from Cavanaugh that the

changes were going to blow the roof off of Maryland Football.

It was Keith Cavanaugh, and he said that big changes were coming. No more spread offense although he would not confirm a change in coordinators, and the same on

defense. Said it would all be announced in the next couple days, and that recruits would love it. The host said he got a text a day or 2 earlier from Cavanaugh that the changes were going to blow the roof off of Maryland Football.

Yup that is exactly what I heard. That they were going to be absolutely huge.

@CFTalk

CollegeFootballTalk

Colorado State will announce its new head coach at a noon local time press conference tomorrow.

Not Crowton, according to Testudo Times.

As for the "big news", I don't put much stock in Cavanaugh's info. I appreciate what he gives and I think he works hard, but he's not particularly objective.

Archived