Boras and Fielder did not meet with Angelos

33rdst

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. I think the average fan probably spends around $100 on a game.

Two tickets @ $30 each: $60

Boog's BBQ for two: $28

Two beers: $15

Foam finger: $10

$113

Well your scenario here is two fans, but realistic.

I spend a lot when I go but I don't go very often so its part of the trip for me. I know folks that go and don't spend anything after the ticket.

I spend a lot when I go but I don't go very often so its part of the trip for me. I know folks that go and don't spend anything after the ticket.

I'm the same. Full tank of gas, couple dogs, 4 or 5 beers, usually two t-shirts. EASILY $100.

I can't believe you haven't seen ANYTHING in the past 14...15? years to make you think otherwise. Angelos has been showing his true colors all along. And no promises have been made.
I know you have heard that tune before, but this time it will literally come true.

But that's more like two beers @ person $34.00 for beer alone.throw in a bag of peanuts to make it 40.00. So it's 75.00 per person over a million fans. It would pay for Fielder alone.

What? 2 beers and a bag of peanuts are $75? What the hell kind of beer are you drinking?

But that's more like two beers @ person $34.00 for beer alone.throw in a bag of peanuts to make it 40.00. So it's 75.00 per person over a million fans. It would pay for Fielder alone.
I have no idea what you are talking about. A $30.00 ticket and 26.50 worth of food would be average for me. I couldn't drink $34.00 worth of beer and still be able to watch the game. I don't pay for parking because I take the bus to the game. Flelder wouldn't increase attendence more than 300,000 IMO.

these are some outrageously rich fans you guys speak of. I usually go when there is a promotion and drink a whole lot of beer at the bullpen before the game. If its payday, I buy one beer in the park usually. I also don't buy t-shirts or jerseys in the park due to the insane prices so I'll wear either my t-shirt Tuesday shirt or a perfectly fine t-shirt from Marshall's or something that I spent less than 20 bucks on. I always bring food in as well unless the scent of Boog's is too powerful to overcome.

I spend nowhere near $100/game nor does anyone I know. However, I do attend about a game a month so it's not quite an adventure for me.

I disagree. I think the average fan probably spends around $100 on a game.

Two tickets @ $30 each: $60

Boog's BBQ for two: $28

Two beers: $15

Foam finger: $10

$113

Well - that is not at Hangout Night.

2 Tics @ $10 $20

2 Dollar Dogs $ 2

12 Beers $90

Lost bet with ScottieBaseball $50

$162

Good point, that is two fans.

When I go with one of the kids, I buy two nosebleed seats for a total of $18, park for free on side streets, and spend $10 on snacks from vendors outside prior to entering. Once you're inside the gate, you can pretty have any entire section you choose to yourself (because the park is empty due to us not having Prince Fielder).

Archived