Wilson Betemit (30) - Type B

Jorge Cantu (30)

Eric Chavez (34)

Craig Counsell (41)

Greg Dobbs (33)

Kevin Kouzmanoff (30)

Felipe Lopez (32)

Omar Vizquel (45)

What you are advocating for is our 15th straight losing season.

They are going to lose anyway.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And which one of these awesome 3B men would you like to sign:

Wilson Betemit (30) - Type B

Jorge Cantu (30)

Eric Chavez (34)

Craig Counsell (41)

Greg Dobbs (33)

Kevin Kouzmanoff (30)

Felipe Lopez (32)

Omar Vizquel (45)

I, too, am an advocate of upgrading 3B and relagating Reynolds to DH. Whether that's with or without an additional 1B option to Davis.

That said, the best way to acquire such a 3B is not via FA. If you like Blanks, I would see what it would take to get Headley as well.

I, too, am an advocate of upgrading 3B and relagating Reynolds to DH. Whether that's with or without an additional 1B option to Davis.

That said, the best way to acquire such a 3B is not via FA. If you like Blanks, I would see what it would take to get Headley as well.

Blanks is the perfect move if they think Davis can play 3B.

Were gonna regret giving up on Bergy....think Chris Carpenter lite

Unfortunately, Bergy is out of options. He has not established himself as a major league starter or a reliever. He is currently about the eighth best starter on the O's roster. It is questionable if he can stay on the roster a whole year. He has not the last two years. If he has to be sent down the O's probably lose him on waivers. Those are the reasons I would trade him. I think he is class act but he will probably do better in San Diego and the O's would get someone they need. If Bergy is successful in SD all the better for everyone.

You do realize that even if they sign Fielder they're odds-on favorites to have that 15th straight losing season anyway, right? And by channeling nearly $200M to one player on the backside of his peak you've made it much harder to fill the 6-8 holes currently on the team, and much harder to patch up the gaping headwound of a farm system, too, thus making years 16+ at least as likely as before signing him.

This place is about as much fun as a morgue. We need to lighten up.

How long does it take for young players to mature into successful players? 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? Well guess what? We are there. There is every reason to believe that this team will improve this year.

You can take that attitude or you can sit in a corner and whine. I hope that both the players and the posters figure it out pretty soon because the attitude around here would bum out Santa. No, Ho ho hope from you guys.

This place is about as much fun as a morgue. We need to lighten up.

How long does it take for young players to mature into successful players? 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? Well guess what? We are there. There is every reason to believe that this team will improve this year.

You can take that attitude or you can sit in a corner and whine. I hope that both the players and the posters figure it out pretty soon because the attitude around here would bum out Santa. No, Ho ho hope from you guys.

I guess we should all be totally blind and unrealistic like yourself?

Archived