According to Jones...

andrewrickli

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then I'm still right... Hardy has nothing to do with whether Fielder will sign here. It's only about the $$$. And Fielder isn't taking less to play for us. I hope anyway.

It helps. A lot of fans talk about Baltimore being a wasteland, a horrible place to play for any player.

But players do like playing for the Orioles.

We can attract talent, again if we are willing to pay the price.

This puts a fun spin on things. I still don't believe that Fielder will come here though. We won't offer the money.

Ahhh, but it'd be nice. A fourth place finish could taste sweet if we are at .500 and Fielder would help towards that goal...

It helps. A lot of fans tals about Baltimore being a wasteland, a horrible place to play for any player.

But players do like playing for the Orioles.

We can attract talent, again if we are willing to pay the price.

When have the Orioles paid the price?

Also back to my original point, is anyone else leery of the reasoning why Jones was so forthcoming with this info? Is he salty about being in trade rumors?

Pretty creepy, not gonna lie.

Not all the time, only times when I interview and ask him questions to use for my Major projects, and of course here. He respects us, as fans, and OH. So does his mother. Doubt all you want. The ones that believe are wise, and accurate. Trea will voucher

When have the Orioles paid the price?

Also back to my original point, is anyone else leery of the reasoning why Jones was so forthcoming with this info? Is he salty about being in trade rumors?

If you'd notice on his Twitter and just his personality Jones is a pretty outspoken guy.

This was the guy that announced he was traded to the Orioles before the trade was even complete...

Torii Hunter is the exact same way.

Well it's like recording a conversation with Duquette or any other Oriole person.

You don't want to misquote or misrepresent anybody...

Good idea: recording DD in a press room Q&A to ensure accurate quotes for subsequent publication via a well-circulated, recognizable media outlet.

Bad idea: recording DD from a tree outside his bathroom.

Lesson: the existence/presence of recording equipment does not make all situations legitimate/non-icky.

Not all the time, only times when I interview and ask him questions to use for my Major projects, and of course here. He respects us, as fans, and OH. So does his mother. Doubt all you want. The ones that believe are wise, and accurate. Trea will voucher

I never said I doubted it, dude. Calm down.

Good idea: recording DD in a press room Q&A to ensure accurate quotes for subsequent publication via a well-circulated, recognizable media outlet.

Bad idea: recording DD from a tree outside his bathroom.

Lesson: the existence/presence of recording equipment does not make all situations legitimate/non-icky.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OjTspCqvk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did he check in as Ron Mexico?

Archived