Offer to Angels on the table

bigbird

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My goal is to reach 50,000 posts before you get back...:D

1 post every 30 seconds maximum = 120 posts per hour maximum = 2,880 posts per day maximum.

50,000 - 982 (# of Belkast posts) = 49,018 (# of posts needed to hit 50K)

49,018/2880 = approximately 17 (# of days posting minimum to hit 50K)

Days SG will be gambling in AC: 1

17 > 1

NICE TRY BELKAST!!!

1 post every 30 seconds maximum = 120 posts per hour maximum = 2,880 posts per day maximum.

17 > 1

NICE TRY BELKAST!!!

Wow... I'm still trying to crasp all of that!!!! You get reps for the effort. Wow

Jeez Louise, we don't even have him yet and already people are talking about giving him away. I give up: You want to give Wood to which team? And who do we get back? Is this a deadline deal to stick it to somebody else in August? Or maybe a salary dump because you heard he's a cancer? Or what?

D'oh......

17 > 1

NICE TRY BELKAST!!!

Nah, he can do it, he has inside info remember. He could just bribe all of the moderators with hidden info, so they can secretly hack his account and get him 50,000 posts. I mean this is common logic, duh!:P

Nah' date=' he can do it, he has inside info remember. He could just bribe all of the moderators with hidden info, so they can secretly hack his account and get him 50,000 posts. I mean this is common logic, duh!:P[/quote']

I wish it was that easy. I have to earn it just like everyone else. Frankly I am tickled just to be reaching 1000. Maybe I can do that before SG gets back from AC.

Jeez Louise, we don't even have him yet and already people are talking about giving him away. I give up: You want to give Wood to which team? And who do we get back? Is this a deadline deal to stick it to somebody else in August? Or maybe a salary dump because you heard he's a cancer? Or what?

I think it's time for someone to take a break.

Does anyone else see the true humor behind this? Rshack is telling people to get their heads out of the fantasy trade world gutter while he's so stuck in his anti-trade-thread agenda that he can't see past a simple and obvious joke.

Now who are the crazies and who are the people seeing past all the BS?

Regarding Bedard, why don't we wait for the BoSox/NYY Santana loser to get into this as well?

From what I've gathered we already have started a mini bidding war of our own. Dodgers seem to match up well with us, I don't think we're too concerned with BoSox/NYY.

Not a horrible idea, but we need to strike while the iron is hot.

Um... people... I was...uh... kidding...

Although, it is looking like he needs a new sig, what with his Slice of Pie thing... and I'm not even gonna kid about what *that* might be about....

You see dirty double entendres when there are none intended and completely miss them when they are. That's something!

Um... people... I was...uh... kidding...

Although, it is looking like he needs a new sig, what with his Slice of Pie thing... and I'm not even gonna kid about what *that* might be about....

If that's the case ignore my last post, however it seems everyone came to the same conclusion that it looked identical to many of your serious posts. That might concern me.

Archived