Offer to Angels on the table

bigbird

Enough with the lame puns already!

This is a solid deal if we can pull it off. I think Brandon Wood looks like a guy who will give you 30+ HR's when he hits his prime, with a decent enough average. Not as good an all-around hitter as Tejada, but a guy who is an asset and not a liability at the plate. And, he's young and cheap.

I've only seen Saunders once or twice, but he does seem like a guy who could be solid in the back of the rotation.

It's a fair trade that helps both teams, and I hope it happens.

Oh good back to baseball. I think Wood has the power potential that we are lacking and I think Saunders would be a good fit in the back end of the rotation that can eat some innings.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully Belkast has his conversation with his guy soon so this thread can get back on track. Although this thread off track is also quite enjoyable.

I know. Although fun this thread needs to get back to topic. I just put in a text to my guy so hopefully we can get this back on track soon. My apologizies to Tony and the rest of the mods for the direction this has gone. But hey atleast everyone is having fun and not arguing!

I know. Although fun this thread needs to get back to topic. I just put in a text to my guy so hopefully we can get this back on track soon. My apologizies to Tony and the rest of the mods for the direction this has gone. But hey atleast everyone is having fun and not arguing!

What did the text say? "Hurry up...The OH All Needs Wood?"

Oh, come on. I firmly believe that dick jokes are the seed of solid, fruitful intercourse! I mean, discourse.

In other news, Wood + Saunders is a good deal, I just hope it doesn't mean MCab goes to LAD.

I think it's almost in the Classic Thread status, now we just have to keep it open just a little while longer...

I think it is just a matter of time before it shuts down. Honestly it probably is a good thing. I don't want Tony to be mad at us.

Archived