Offer to Angels on the table

bigbird

I think Ray is injured for the entire 2008 season. I sure hope he lost the closer job for this year. Its not Madden where you can play injured guys and still get bad, but acceptable, performance sometimes. :D

We can't even find healthy guys to give up acceptable performance...

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW... Brandon Wood is ranked 19th, a bit ahead of Wieters (21) in the latest Top 50 Prospects report from Minorleaguebaseball.com.

To be fair, Wieters is just getting his feet wet while Wood has played for years in the minors and had a brief stint with Anahiem.

I am posting this so that some may have a beeter feel for who he is and what sort of value others see in him.

BTW... Brandon Wood is ranked 19th, a bit ahead of Wieters (21) in the latest Top 50 Prospects report from Minorleaguebaseball.com.

To be fair, Wieters is just getting his feet wet while Wood has played for years in the minors and had a brief stint with Anahiem.

I am posting this so that some may have a beeter feel for who he is and what sort of value others see in him.

I posted that earlier today as well, I understand people don't like Wood cuz he strikes out a lot, but he has major power and hes only 22. You gotta give him some time to develop more.

I posted that earlier today as well, I understand people don't like Wood cuz he strikes out a lot, but he has major power and hes only 22. You gotta give him some time to develop more.

Agreed. I'd take a .330+ OBP and .480+ SLG from our SS, or even 3B if need be, until he really develops.

Grats on post 1k! And as always, we appreciate your info.

My question to you is probably obvious... what is the deal that Moreno has to approve? Miggy for Wood/Saunders?

I'm still waiting on more info to come in. As soon as I know what has exactly taken place I will pass it along.

Archived