National Signing Day

AgentOrange

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a terrible sign, IMO.

Yeah....and the timing makes you wonder. He changed his mind the day after it goes public that DOB is mulling a transfer. I read somewhere that Danny was one of the players that hosted Diggs during his visit last weekend. I wonder if the possibility that DOB might not be around to throw passes to him ever came up?

Well, now I truly hope Barr is reputable.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/recruiting-insider/post/good-counsel-star-wr-db-stefon-diggs-expected-to-commit-to-maryland-on-friday/2012/02/09/gIQAgpSR2Q_blog.html

All-Met Defensive Player of the Year Stefon Diggs of Good Counsel is poised to announce that he will accept a scholarship offer to play for Maryland, according to a source with knowledge of Diggs’s plans.

EDIT: Left out this part later in the article:

Although quarterback Danny O’Brien apparently intends to transfer, leaving C.J. Brown as the only experienced player at that position on the roster, the Terrapins might have another quarterback in the fold soon. Former Virginia Tech backup Ricardo Young, an All-Met in 2009 who spent part of this past season at New Mexico, might be in Maryland’s future plans, possibly for the 2013 season. Young is one of six players with local ties now attending Iowa Western Community College.

MD looking good here. If he doesn't go to Auburn, I hope it's MD.

Well, allegedly Looney's has confirmed that he is indeed announcing there.

If that is true, then yeah, you have to think it's MD.

In all honesty, even if he does announce MD, I'm not really going to believe he's coming until I see him on the field.

Well, allegedly Looney's has confirmed that he is indeed announcing there.

If that is true, then yeah, you have to think it's MD.

In all honesty, even if he does announce MD, I'm not really going to believe he's coming until I see him on the field.

If he signs, does that jump the Terps into the top 30 classes?

Diggs has been tweeting this morning:

Marseanbaybee Teamdiggssssdsss

Just had a dream I was in the swamp time to go back to sleep .

Contrary to what you hear I have not made a decision . A lot of people going be mad at me . But oh we'll gotta make the best decision for me

Even my own city might be mad at me .

Shock the world ! See you later twitter..

WTF is up with this dude?

Diggs has been tweeting this morning:

Just had a dream I was in the swamp time to go back to sleep .

Contrary to what you hear I have not made a decision . A lot of people going be mad at me . But oh we'll gotta make the best decision for me

Even my own city might be mad at me .

Shock the world ! See you later twitter..

WTF is up with this dude?

Sounds like he's going to Florida.

Archived