Terps vs UNC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right, you DIDN'T watch this game. You didn't watch Len get his fourth foul called when he didn't make any contact with a player on a layup, and no angle neither replay nor full-speed showed anything. You didn't watch the game get called one way for the first half, then completely differently in the second half. You didn't hear noted biased announcer Mike Patrick completely flummoxed by many of the calls.

If you watch a game and you want to come in and offer your opinion that the officiating was fine, you go right ahead. Please don't lecture about what you don't know.

Was his 4th foul the one on Henson? Where he missed the ball completely trying to block it...if so, he did make contact with his off hand which knocked Henson off balance. I thought it was horrid at first too, until I saw a replay from the right angle. There was contact there.

Now, please continue your bashing of Mike Patrick. I cannot stand him.

Let's not understate this. Mike Patrick is the 2nd biggest dook lover on ESPN behind dook Vitale.

A few years ago, during a Maryland/dook game, someone on wikipedia made a few updates on his wikipedia page. Suffice to say, they were NSFW.

I actually find Patrick to be worse. Vitale loves everyone who's good/entertaining. Patrick seems to only, really love Duke. And, he's insufferable about it...whereas Vitale honestly seems to love college hoops.

Archived