The Indians

Frobby

I think the Indians are kind of a sleeper team. They finished 80-82. Some of their moves this offseason:

- Reupped with Grady Sizemore for a year

- Signed Felix Pie to a MiL contract

- Picked up Russ Canzler from the Rays

- Signed Casey Kotchman to a one-year deal

- Signed Jon Garland to a MiL deal

Nothing too exciting, but if Choo is healthy and they can hit on one or two of the above players, they could make some noise in the AL Central IMO.

I think the Indians are kind of a sleeper team. They finished 80-82. Some of their moves this offseason:

- Reupped with Grady Sizemore for a year

- Signed Felix Pie to a MiL contract

- Picked up Russ Canzler from the Rays

- Signed Casey Kotchman to a one-year deal

- Signed Jon Garland to a MiL deal

Nothing too exciting, but if Choo is healthy and they can hit on one or two of the above players, they could make some noise in the AL Central IMO.

OK, did you just throw this one in there to see if we were paying attention? :laughlol:

But yeah, I don't see why the Indians couldn't be good. There's a chance of having 3 horrible teams in their division that they get to play regularly.

Considering how good the Angels and Rangers are and how bad the Mariners and A's are I think that the wild card will be in the west. This means Indians are out of luck because the Tigers will run away with that division this year.

O wait, theres a second wild card now (maybe). Well then it'll be one of the top 3 in AL East and we all know who they are. Indians are screwed, IMO.

Archived